GIR Spatula Giveaway!
A review and giveaway of my favorite spatula!
I don’t know about you guys but I’m a bit obsessed with silicone spatulas in the kitchen. I buy them in packs and constantly use them in the kitchen, but I think I’ve found the best spatula ever, the spatula by GIR.
Now what makes the GIR spatula different than other spatulas?
- Purpose & Use: Multi-purpose; mix fold, saute, and stir; useable at high and low temp. Maneuvers solids, liquids, dry mixes, and batters.
- Heat Resistance: Doesn’t melt, burn, or get hot to the toch. Heat-resistant silicone withstands temperatures up to 464 ° F and flash heat up to 600 ° F.
- Flexibility: Strong but flexible blade is designed for an optimum balance between flexibility and firmness. The blade has sufficient flex to curve around bowls and containers while still being strong enough to manipulate and control foods effectively. Suitable for containers of all sizes: pans, bowls, pots, and more.
- Durability: Nearly indestructible unibody design; made f high grade, heavy-duty silicone rubber. Can be used at the counter or the stove, in low-or high-temp applications, with no impact on performance.
- Cleaning Methods: Unique body construction doesn’t trap food or oil particulates. Dishwasher safe, quick and easy to clean by hand.
It’s seriously the perfect spatula that’s nearly indestructible. Seriously. I’m using it in my everyday cooking and could not ask for anything more. It also comes in 11 vibrant colors, giving you a chance to add some pizzazz to your kitchen. I have a hot pink one but I have yet to collect the rest of the colors!
Oh and the best part? The wonderful folks over at GIR are giving 5 lucky Damn Delicious readers their very own spatula in the color of their choice. Just be sure to the enter through the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
Giveaway ends on Friday, March 22, 2013 at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. The winner will be selected by random.org and contacted by email. If there is no response after 48 hours, another winner will be selected. Open to US residents only.
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by GIR. All opinions expressed are my own.