Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo chicken wings turned into the easiest, creamiest, and cheesiest dip ever! And it’s even better with this fun Mexican twist!
It’s finally here! Yes, football season has officially begun. And you know you can’t start football season without celery sticks and the usual buffalo chicken dip.
But this isn’t your ordinary buffalo chicken dip. Yes, it still has all that extra creamy, cheesy goodness but it has a fun Mexican twist with a hidden layer of refried beans, making this dip just so much better than the original version. And with PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, you just can’t go wrong here.
From fresh local milk and real wholesome cream, going from farm to fridge in just six days, PHILADELPHIA is the only cream cheese to use to get that extra creaminess in an epic dip like this.
You can even take this dip a bit further and add in some fresh avocado slices. After all, avocado makes everything better, right?
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Buffalo chicken wings turned into the easiest, creamiest, and cheesiest dip ever! Perfect for game day!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut crosswise in half
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Frank’s® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper, or more, to taste
- 1 (16-ounce) black bean refried beans
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat an 8×8 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper, to taste. Add to skillet and cook, flipping once, until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side. Let cool before shredding and combining with Frank’s RedHot; set aside.
- Reheat refried beans according to package instructions. Spread the refried beans in an even layer into the prepared baking dish. Without stirring, top with PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese. Spread the chicken mixture on top in an even layer and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place into oven and bake until bubbly, about 15-18 minutes.
- Serve immediately, drizzled with sour cream and garnished with avocado and cilantro, if desired.
Did you Make This Recipe?
Tag @damn_delicious on Instagram and hashtag it #damndelicious.
Disclosure: I have been selected by Kraft Foods to be a spokesperson for PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese. While I have been compensated for my time, my opinions are my own.