Asian Style Nachos
Loaded with leftover chicken teriyaki, fresh pineapple and spicy Sriracha, the whole family will be begging for another serving of these nachos!
Meal planning is essential in our household. I prepare a meal for every single day of the week, with the exception of Friday date night of course, and since we absolutely hate wasting food, we do our best to use up the leftovers that are lingering around in the fridge.
So with the help of eMeals, an online meal planning service delivered right to your inbox for as little as $5 per month, I was able to use up the leftovers for dinner the very next night, making dinner prep so much easier! eMeals is customized based on your eating style, family size and even your favorite grocery store, delivering 7 simple, creative, family-friendly dinner recipes that includes a side dish as well. eMeals will also include an organized grocery list coordinating with the weekly sales at selected stores, fitting your budget and lifestyle!
The meal plan I received was the Slow Cooker Classic Family Plan, giving me the push to finally dust off my slow cooker. So with the leftover slow cooker chicken teriyaki, I was easily able to make these Asian nachos in just 20 minutes! Loaded with fresh pineapple, avocado, Sriracha and cheesy goodness, this was a huge hit with the entire family!
Asian Style Nachos
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Loaded with leftover chicken teriyaki, fresh pineapple and spicy Sriracha, the whole family will be begging for more!
- 4-5 cups tortilla chips
- 1 cup leftover chicken teriyaki
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup diced pineapple
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Sriracha, for drizzling
- Teriyaki sauce, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat an 8×8 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Spread tortilla chips into the prepared baking dish. Top with chicken teriyaki, avocado, pineapple and cheeses.
- Place into oven and bake until cheeses have melted, about 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds, Sriracha and teriyaki sauce, if desired.
Did you Make This Recipe?
Tag @damn_delicious on Instagram and hashtag it #damndelicious.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by eMeals. All opinions expressed are my own.