8 Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
No more boring chicken dinners! With the help of your crockpot, set it and forget it for the BEST/easiest chicken dinners!
Winner winner, chicken dinner!
Say goodbye to those boring chicken dinners. Seriously. From meatballs to pot pies, I have you covered. Just set it and forget it. Boom.
1. Slow Cooker Maple Dijon Chicken and Broccoli – Sweet, tangy and packed with so much flavor. Plus, your side dish gets cooked right in here too. [GET THE RECIPE.]
2. Slow Cooker Chicken and Corn Chowder – Such a hearty, comforting and CREAMY soup. Just let the crockpot do all the work for you. [GET THE RECIPE.]
3. Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken and Rice – Saucy chicken, rice and veggies come together in this weeknight staple. [GET THE RECIPE.]
4. Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken – 5 min prep for this one. That’s it. [GET THE RECIPE.]
5. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs – A lighter, healthier alternative to buffalo wings. [GET THE RECIPE.]
6. Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken – A family-favorite that’s 100000x better than take-out (and cheaper too). [GET THE RECIPE.]
7. Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies – The easiest one pot recipe ever. Simply throw everything in – no cooking, no sauteeing. [GET THE RECIPE.]
8. Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie – The easiest pot pie recipe made from scratch – no condensed cream of chicken soup here. [GET THE RECIPE.]