8 Fast Pasta Dinner Recipes for Busy Weeknights
Here are quick and easy pasta dinners for any night of the week! From everyone’s favorite four cheese spaghetti to the creamiest broccoli mac and cheese!
Here are my 8 superfast pasta recipes for any night of the week, from four cheese spaghetti to instant pot creamy broccoli mac and cheese!
1. Aglio e Olio – A quintessential pasta dish you can make on any weeknight in less than 30 minutes using just a handful ingredients that you probably have on hand. Serve with wine and crusty garlic bread. [GET THE RECIPE.]
2. Turkey Spinach and Veggie Lasagna – Lightened-up, skinny lasagna with ground turkey and your serving of veggies. You’re welcome. [GET THE RECIPE.]
3. Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff – Hands down the best and EASIEST stroganoff I have ever had. The meat comes out SO AMAZINGLY TENDER, and the sauce is unbelievably oh-so-creamy, it just melts in your mouth. [GET THE RECIPE.]
4. Creamy Broccoli Mac and Cheese – Comfort food perfection. And it is the perfect way to sneak in those greens. [GET THE RECIPE.]
5. Four Cheese Spaghetti – AMAZINGLY velvety with literally 4 different types of cheeses here. [GET THE RECIPE.]
6. Shrimp Pasta with Tomato Basil Cream Sauce – Just say it with me. Tomato. Basil. Cream sauce. [GET THE RECIPE.]
7. Sun-Dried Tomato Fettuccine Alfredo – Fettuccine, sun dried tomatoes and chicken. All that is good in this world comes together here. [GET THE RECIPE.]
8. Instant Pot Creamy Broccoli Mac and Cheese – Making mac and cheese in the Instant Pot is definitely the way to go. It’s made in one single pot (hello, easiest clean up ever!). [GET THE RECIPE.]