8 Easy Set and Forget Slow Cooker Soup Recipes
The best and easiest slow cooker soup recipes! From soups to stews to chilis, all these crockpot favorites will keep you warm and cozy during the week with minimal prep time!
Okay, so it’s not THAT cold in LA right now but I’m still going to stay home with all these set-and-forget slow cooker soup recipes. Because, guys, do we really need an excuse to warm up to a tomato basil soup with Parmesan cheddar croutons? No, we don’t.
1. Slow Cooker Loaded Potato Soup – Melted cheese and bacon on top? Yes, please. [GET THE RECIPE.]
2. Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup – There is no need to babysit this perfect flu-fighting soup. [GET THE RECIPE.]
3. Slow Cooker Beef Stew – The meat comes out SO TENDER, and the stew is rich, chunky and hearty. Just the way it should be. [GET THE RECIPE.]
4. Slow Cooker Sausage, Spinach and White Bean Soup – This will probably be one of the easiest soups you will ever make in your entire life. [GET THE RECIPE.]
5. Slow Cooker Chicken and Wild Rice Soup – Just pure creamy comfort food here. [GET THE RECIPE.]
6. Slow Cooker French Onion Soup – Did you know you can make French onion soup in the crockpot? It’s ridiculously easy with basically no stirring and no work. Why would you ever make the stovetop version? [GET THE RECIPE.]
7. Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Chili – A healthier, heartier type of chili made with butternut squash and ground turkey. Serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt and baked tortilla strips. [GET THE RECIPE.]
8. Slow Cooker Tomato Basil Soup – The parmesan cheddar croutons are simply everything. [GET THE RECIPE.]