15 Best Quick and Easy Meatless Recipes
Easy, budget-friendly recipes packed with tons of veggies and protein. You won’t even miss the meat in these!
[In the spirit of the holidays, I have teamed up with an amazing group bloggers to giveaway a KitchenAid Mixer! Details below.]
I should start by saying that I am in no way a vegetarian. But with these 15 recipes, I could easily give up meat any day of the week. Plus, these recipes are just so much cheaper and much more budget-friendly!
1. One Pan Mexican Quinoa – Wonderfully light, healthy and nutritious. And it’s so easy to make – even the quinoa is cooked right in the pan. [GET THE RECIPE.]
2. Spinach Tomato Tortellini Soup – The easiest, most comforting and hearty soup ever. All you need is 5 min prep. [GET THE RECIPE.]
3. Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – A lightened-up, healthy enchilada bake chockfull of quinoa, black beans and cheesy goodness. [GET THE RECIPE.]
4. Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo – An amazingly creamy, rich alfredo sauce that takes less than 20 min to make from start to finish. You can’t beat that. [GET THE RECIPE.]
5. Quinoa Chili – This vegetarian, protein-packed chili is the perfect bowl of comfort food that you can eat guilt-free. [GET THE RECIPE.]
6. Easy Homemade Ramen – Nothing beats homemade, especially when it comes together in less than 30 minutes. [GET THE RECIPE.]
7. Easy Burrito Bowls – Skip Chipotle and try these burrito bowls right at home. It’s easier, healthier and 10000x tastier. [GET THE RECIPE.]
8. Skinny Fettuccine Alfredo – A rich and creamy lightened up alfredo sauce that tastes just as good as the original. [GET THE RECIPE.]
9. Slow Cooker Enchilada Orzo – The easiest, creamiest enchilada pasta ever made right in the crockpot. Just set it and forget it. [GET THE RECIPE.]
10. Easy Lo Mein – The perfect dish to use up all those lingering veggies in your fridge. [GET THE RECIPE.]
11. Slow Cooker Potato and Corn Chowder – Throw everything into the crockpot and you’re set. Easy peasy. [GET THE RECIPE.]
12. Sesame Soba Noodles – With a simple Asian vinaigrette, you’ll have a hearty meal on the dinner table in just 15 minutes. Yes, only 15 min. [GET THE RECIPE.]
13. One Pot Garlic Parmesan Pasta – So easy and so creamy, conveniently made in a single pan. [GET THE RECIPE.]
14. Cheesy Enchilada Rice Skillet – No rolling, no folding. Just throw everything into a skillet and you’re set. [GET THE RECIPE.]
15. One Pot Zucchini Mushroom Pasta – A creamy, hearty pasta dish that you can make in a single pot in just 20 minutes. Done and done. [GET THE RECIPE.]
KitchenAid Mixer Giveaway – Win One For You and One For a Friend!
Who wants a KitchenAid Mixer? No wait, who needs a KitchenAid Mixer? I mean with the holidays here, we all need one, right?
Well, look no further. I am so excited to be have teamed up with a great group of bloggers to be giving away a brand-spanking-new KitchenAid Mixer. Except with this giveaway, you get to win one and we’ll also give one to your friends! And you can even choose your color. Amazing, right?
Just be sure to enter through the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
And don’t forget to check out the amazing bloggers also participating in this giveaway!