10 Superfast and Easy 20-Minute Dinners
Dinner will be on the table in just 20 min (from start to finish). That’s quicker than ordering delivery!
These recipes come in super handy when you’re short on time, especially on those busy weeknights. And with just 20 minutes, you’ll have dinner on the table before you know it. Yes, scallops, pork chops, and spaghetti carbonara all take 20 minutes or less from start to finish!
1. Spaghetti Carbonara – 5 ingredients. 15 minutes. Plus, you just can’t go wrong with Parmesan and bacon. [GET THE RECIPE.]
2. Easy Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry – Quick, easy and only 287.3 calories per serving. [GET THE RECIPE.]
3. PF Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps – Believe it or not, this comes together in just 20 minutes from start to finish. [GET THE RECIPE.]
4. Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta – Garlic. Butter. Shrimp. And freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Need I say more? [GET THE RECIPE.]
5. Easy Lemon Chicken – You’ll never guess how quickly this crisp, tender chicken comes together with just a handful of ingredients. [GET THE RECIPE.]
6. Easy Garlic Alfredo Tortellini – So simple, so easy, and just amazingly creamy. [GET THE RECIPE.]
7. Korean Beef Bowl – Tastes just like Korean BBQ except it’s budget-friendly and on your dinner table in just 15 minutes. [GET THE RECIPE.]
8. Easy Beef and Broccoli – A takeout classic that the whole family will love. [GET THE RECIPE.]
9. Easy Pork Chops with Sweet and Sour Glaze – That glaze though. [GET THE RECIPE.]
10. Lemon Butter Scallops – All you need is 5 ingredients and 10 minutes for the most amazing, buttery scallops ever. Yes, it’s just that easy and simple. [GET THE RECIPE.]