10 Simple Summer Recipes You Need
It’s not that perfect summer without chicken pesto kabobs, shrimp boil, blueberry lemonade and so much more!
Here’s your one-stop-shop for that perfect summer – from lemonades to sangrias to my favorite kabobs, you’ll be set all summer long.
1.Strawberry Lemonade Bellini – This is a fun twist to your traditional peach bellini, made into a boozy-type slushy using only 4 ingredients with 5 min prep. [GET THE RECIPE.]
2. Asian Salmon Kabobs – These salmon kabobs are easy to make, hearty, light and healthy. And they’re packed with tons of vibrant flavors. 368.1 calories/serving. [GET THE RECIPE.]
3. Blueberry Lemonade – Made with an easy blueberry syrup, this lemonade is so refreshing, sweet and tangy. [GET THE RECIPE.]
4. Grilled Lemon Garlic Zucchini – Amazingly crisp-tender zucchini grilled with a lemon butter garlic sauce – a side dish that will go well with anything and everything. [GET THE RECIPE.]
5. Strawberry Pineapple Mojito – A fun, sweet tropical twist to everyone’s favorite cocktail! And you can easily transform this to a non-alcoholic drink. [GET THE RECIPE.]
6. Easy Grilled Chicken – The best and easiest marinade ever – no-fuss and packed with so much flavor. You’ll never need another grilled chicken recipe again. [GET THE RECIPE.]
7. White Sangria Sparkler – A refreshing, bubbly sangria loaded with tons of gorgeous fruity goodness. [GET THE RECIPE.]
8. Shrimp Boil Kabobs – The classic shrimp boil is transformed into the tastiest kabobs yet. This can be grilled or baked and prepped in advance. [GET THE RECIPE.]
9. Frozen Peach Bellini – Wonderfully light, refreshing, and bubbly peach bellinis – and all you need is 3 ingredients, 5 minutes and a blender. Forreals. [GET THE RECIPE]
10. Chicken Pesto Kabobs – No-fuss 4-ingredient kabobs. This can be made ahead of time, baked or grilled so you can make this anytime, anywhere. Easy peasy. [GET THE RECIPE.]