10 One Pan Chicken Recipes
Dinner just doesn’t get any easier with these ten one pot meals. Quick, convenient and clean up is a breeze. Win-win!
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.
Really. With these one pot meals, chicken has never looked so stinking good.
1. One Pan Spanish Chicken – Chicken, sausage and potatoes. Done. [ GET THE RECIPE. ]
2. One Pan Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies – Tender, juicy chicken breasts baked to perfection with potatoes and broccoli. [ GET THE RECIPE. ]
3. Chicken Zoodle Soup – Just like mom’s cozy chicken noodle soup but made with zucchini noodles instead. So comforting AND healthy. 227.3 calories. [ GET THE RECIPE. ]
4. Lemon Chicken and Potatoes in Foil – These foil packets will save your life. I promise. [ GET THE RECIPE. ]
5. Slow Cooker Maple Dijon Chicken and Broccoli – Sweet, tangy and packed with so much flavor, conveniently made right in your crockpot. [ GET THE RECIPE. ]
6. Honey Balsamic Chicken Breasts and Veggies – The best part about this recipe is how you can pack this with all sorts of veggies for a truly clean-out-the-fridge meal. [ GET THE RECIPE. ]
7. One Pan Garlic Ranch Chicken and Veggies – Crisp-tender chicken coated with Ranch Seasoning and baked with roasted baby carrots and potatoes. I mean, you just can’t go wrong with Ranch, right? [ GET THE RECIPE. ]
8. Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Soup – So cozy, so comforting and just so creamy. Best of all, this is made in 30 min from start to finish. Boom. [ GET THE RECIPE. ]
9. Herb Chicken with Lemon Cream Sauce – This cream sauce is seriously out of this world. So tangy, buttery, creamy and just melt-in-your-mouth AMAZING. [ GET THE RECIPE. ]
10. Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies – Simply throw everything in and that’s it. No cooking, no sauteeing. SO EASY. [ GET THE RECIPE. ]