10 Easy and Simple Sheet-Pan Recipes
From appetizers to sides to main dishes, these recipes are so easy to make, and you only have a single pan to clean!
One pot meals are trending, but there’s something even easier than a one pot meal: a full meal made on a single sheet pan from start to finish. And if you line your pan with foil, then you really have nothing to clean after dinner!
1. One Pan Greek Chicken – The easiest no-fuss weeknight meal with a simple Greek marinade – all cooked on a single pan with roasted potatoes and green beans. [GET THE RECIPE.]
2. Garlic Parmesan Roasted Shrimp – The easiest roasted shrimp cocktail ever made with just 5 min prep. Yes, it’s just that easy. [GET THE RECIPE.]
3. One Pan Lemon Herb Salmon and Zucchini – Quick, easy, and packed with so much flavor. You can also add more veggies to your liking. [GET THE RECIPE.]
4. Baked Green Bean Fries – Fries that you can eat guilt-free. And they’re baked to absolute crisp goodness. [GET THE RECIPE.]
5. One Pan Salmon and Veggies – Honey mustard salmon made on a bed of roasted kale and tomatoes. Quick, easy and so hearty. [GET THE RECIPE.]
6. Easy Ranch Baby Carrots – Made with homemade Ranch seasoning completely from scratch. No seasoning packets needed here. [GET THE RECIPE.]
7. Baked Asparagus Fries – So crisp, no one will believe that these are 100% baked. [GET THE RECIPE.]
8. Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes – These buttery garlic potatoes are tossed with Parmesan and roasted to crisp-tender perfection. This is one side dish you will want with every single meal. [GET THE RECIPE.]
9. Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli – Even the pickiest of eaters will be gobbling this up, no questions asked. [GET THE RECIPE.]
10. One Pan Garlic Ranch Chicken and Veggies – Crisp-tender chicken thighs baked to perfection with roasted carrots and potatoes. A full meal from start to finish. [GET THE RECIPE.]